All potential members are required to complete a free behavioral assessment to ensure their suitability for daycare. Meeting your dog will help us understand their behaviors and any special needs they may have. We want to spend time getting to know our clients and have them meet a few of our members and staff. This takes about 30 minutes and if successfully passed, members are welcome to stay for a few hours and get familiar, at no cost. Assessments are made by appointment.
The LI’L Woof Club reserves the right to turn away any dog that exhibits behavior unsuitable for our daycare or boarding environment.
To get started click here to create your profile, and then fill out your profile and add your pets.
Once that’s done, give us a call at 973-337-5825 to schedule your assessment!
All dogs participating in any of our services are required to have the following vaccinations before they can be admitted:
- Bordetella – Recommended to be given every six (6)months to maintain a high level of immunity for dogs who are often in social settings and at least two (2) weeks prior to the first visit.
- Rabies – First time rabies vaccinations must be administered at least ten (10) days prior to your dog entering our club. Due every three (3) years.
- DHPP: Distemper, Parvovirus/Hepatitis/Parainfluenza. Puppies 1 year after initial series and then due every three (3) years.
- Canine Influenza – Strongly recommended.
- Negative Fecal – Strongly recommended.
- All members must be spayed/neutered if over seven (7)months of age.
- All members must be at least three (3) months of age and the first round of shots administered. Rabies at four (4) months.
- Regular flea and tick treatment.
Once you’ve created your profile, you can click here to upload your vaccination records.
We reserve the right to remove any member from our facility if we feel the safety and health of our other members and staff may be at risk.